Monday 14 October 2019

My Holiday

On the holidays I went down south. I was having such a blast down there I was doing skits with my younger siblings, the trip heading down was dumb I was squished and crowded, when we had our first stop I was re leaved  I say that because my legs were hurting so much so when I got out, the car I nearly fell over. OK, back the topic so maybe around Wednesday the first week on the holidays my sisters and I with my mother, went skiing the price for all of us to go in was very Exorbitant either way we all had such a cool time. Then on the weekend was even more fun I went to the movies (my house) with my mum and siblings we watch Spider-Man far from home.

4 comments:

  1. Hello shontayne, It's Mase. I really enjoy this post. Although there are a few grammar mistakes askew, you still did manage to configure a nice story explanation. Overall, this is a good post and I hope to see more. Anyway, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have described the trip down south, I recall trips like that as a kid and feeling really squished and just wanting to get out of the car. It sounds like you had heaps of fun though, and got to go skiing again! Lucky! How did you find skiing this time round? Do you feel you got better than you were at camp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i had much more fun this time now i learnt how to ski on camp.

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Shontayne I hope your trip down South was good. It’s pretty sad to hear about your legs I hope they’re fine now. What places down South did you go to? I went down South to Christchurch, have you ever been to Christchurch?. Anyway, blog you later Kataraina

    ReplyDelete