Monday 13 May 2019

The White starline

The White Star line



The White Star-line is a ship builder Industry making ships like the titanic,Britannic and many more,
this industry is a British shipping company, its most Greatest  disaster was the loss of the titanic.
It gradual rolled up as one of the most famous shipping lines in the world,
it got its fame from its favourite ship the RMS Titanic witch hit and ice berg on April 14 1912.

The White star-line company was founded in Liverpool,United Kingdom 1845, on 1935
white star-line was purchased by the Royal mail steam packet. on 1927.
Image result for when did the white star line go out of business

3 comments:

  1. What an informative piece of writing. What made you choose to write about this topic? They are clearly extremely good ship builders to have built a ship such as the Titanic. What ever happened to them? Are they still running? Maybe next time try to add a little more detail so you tell about the history to the present day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Soraya I go to Tautoro school and I love ships and I loved watching the movie titanic its one of my favorite movies. You have missed starting a sentence with a capital letter. you need to proof read your post before posting to your blog.Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did forget to add my capital letter I thought I press my shift key thanks for the reply cya

      Delete