Monday 5 November 2018

me weekend

For my weekend me and my nana went to motatau marae for a family reunion it was fun because all i did was climb the bank and slide down it with my cousins.

We had a blast because we just kept on sliding down when ever we tried to climb up, I mostly just kept sliding down and making rocks follow me.

the reason it was so fun because we would play a game called gods and human but i'll make anther post on that, so what we do was find big sticks and hit them against the bank and make rocks roll down, it was fun because it was mesmerizing how they rolled down.

It sounded like horses galloping across the bank any way that is my weekend i really hope you liked it.

i found this really enjoyable because i had a lot  to share hope you like my post on ym weekend bye

No comments:

Post a Comment